Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Pregnancy September 1, 2010

I am wrting so that in years to come if my daughter asks me what it was like to be pregnant with her, I will have some information for her....  I was saying that after my forst 3 months of being pregnant, all migraines/headaches went away...  what came was an insaciable appetite.  I wanted to eat all day, all the time.  So when I began this journey, and first saw Dr. Banzon, before he confirmed the pregancy was viable, I weighed 105-110 lbs.  It is amazing to believe that since then I have gained 60 pounds!  Yes, it is true... 
The way I see is I was always a very active person, well, one way or another.  Whether it was walking, brisk running, P90X, which was awesome...  For some odd reasons or reasons I just did, and ate whatever I felt like. By the time knew it, I was going to these doctors appointments and the nurses were telling me, "you know you gained 10, 20, 30"...  Yeah, I did realize that my hips were getting extrememly wide.  WTF!  Here I am 33 weeks into the pregnancy and I tell my husband I feel like a Umpa.Umpa from Willy Wonka, (the original).  Walking is God awful, and I am tired of complaining about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment